Seattle Reading Tutor
Now answer the questions. The words you need to find are in bold. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. What should you use to apply the glass cleaner?
A. your hands
B. paper towels
C. absorbent cloth
2. What can happen if the product is swallowed?
B. skin irritation
C. eye problems
D. heart problems
3. Which of the following should not be done with the container?
A. discard in the trash
B. reuse the empty container
C. put it in a bag
D. put it in a cabinet
4. What should you do if irritation develops?
B. use a lotion
C. consult a physician
D. reuse the container
5. How should you use the absorbent cloth?
A. use one side of the cloth
B. use the cloth quickly
C. use the cloth slowly
turn the cloth oftenn
Find the missing word. These are phrases from the label.
6. _______________ breathing _______________ or spray mist.
7. ________________: move _______________ person to fresh air.
8. ________________: Eye Irritant.
Meet the Main Instructor
Read about Fees and Classes
Seattle Reading Home
, 6. avoid, vapors, 7. Inhalation, exposed, 8. Caution